Saturday, October 31, 2009

NaNoWrMo

November is National Novel Writing Month. Where aspiring and established novelists spend a month trying to write from scratch 50,000 words of a novel. Many of them spend the month of October doing outlines and figuring out plot points. Others do a more extensive outline with phases that go into more detail than a basic outline. The goal is to make a huge dent on a never before written novel. There is too much going on in my life to try and attempt it this year. I have set for myself a goal to write something every day of Novemenber on my novels. As you can see I have lots to work on and if I could put aside everything else and use my free time to write who knows what I could accomplish. I will post how I do each day.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Well there you see I had a very lofty goal that seems to have never come to fruition. Not one single post on my progress. I'm sure some lovely book already written by some other person totally consumed my time. Number two on me.