Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chapter 21 completed

I have been writing on the Sephina novel now for 20 years. Sometimes more diligently than others. I wrote some chapters at the beginning of the novel and then skipped ahead and wrote Chapters 23-28. Now with the completion of Chapter 21 I only have one chapter to bring the two pieces together and then three chapters to finish. I can feel like I will finally be able to get it finished. I have so many stories in my head and I think about them during my quiet moments. I love when little bits of inspirations come like naming Aleira and Braden's son Derkane and looking forward to the day when Braden and Sephina have a son naming him Ablen. Thus the makings of a story of these two brothers that parallels the story of Cane and Abel. See it just never stops.

No comments: