Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Muse

I will go days on end and not find a minute to write. Whether it's domestic duties or a riveting book or no time on the computer it's still amounts to the same thing; no word count. Then my muse strikes and no obstacle can stop me from writing. Tonight I wrote 1206 words on the fairy tale rewrite.
My husband says that one of his favorite things about me, and there are hundreds he says, is to watch my face when I am reading or thinking about writing. He says I get this pleasant smile and my eyes light up. Tonight was one of those moments when I'm sure my face expressed absolute joy. I love the interplay between my hero and his nemesis and writing about their interaction has been a real treat. I look forward to them meeting up again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey mom I love you!!!!!!!!! :)